Saturday, July 21, 2012
Purchasing Crystals on the White Magick Alchemy Facebook Page ~
I'm not quite sure how it all began actually. We started buying crystals to sell on our website then I posted a a few crystals on our Facebook Page and people wanted to buy them! And not just any crystals! We began hunting and continue to search for just the perfect crystals, each one individually looked over with a careful eye and hand chosen to insure that each and every crystal and gemstone was as perfect and magical as it could be.
Unlike other online places where you can purchase crystals and gemstones, we don't purchase anything unless we've held it and carefully examined each and every crystal. I think thats what has made buying crystals on our Facebook Page so exciting for our friends and customers! Because its just not some box we received from some vendor clear across the nation of crystals and stones we've never seen before and we don't know what it is until it gets here.... these crystals and gemstones are each individually hand chosen by us! Each and every one too! So you can rest assured that any crystal you purchase from White Magick Alchemy, on either our website or on our Facebook page, is a crystal that has been carefully critiqued. We want share with you and sell only the finest crystals we can get our hands on!
We are having so much fun doing this! We have met some amazing people along our journey too. Learning more and more not only about the magickal, metaphysical and healing properties of our "Earth's Gems", we are also learning more about the scientific make up of crystals as well! And to make it even more fun, we get to share all these beauties with you! Its a new journey we're on and we're really diggin' it! ~ I just want to find more and share all this with all of you... and together we can take this magickal mystery tour and learn more about the kaleidoscope of crystals that await! There are literally thousands of different crystal structures out there.... we want to learn about every single one, and you know what? We're doing it and its great! So fasten your seat belts.... you won't believe what we have in store for you!~
Selling crystals and gemstones on Facebook is a totally new thing for us, so to make things easier for everyone to understand, how it works, below is a detailed description about the Terms and Conditions when purchasing crystals and gemstones on the White Magick Alchemy Facebook Page.
After several months of trials and errors, what works for you and what doesn't work for us, I thought it was time to just get it out there about how this whole thing works. There have been some instances when people wanted crystals and they claimed them in the thread and either never emailed or paid the Invoices. This is just a huge inconvenience for others who wanted a particular crystal/gemstone and it was held up by someone who wasn't serious about finalizing the purchase and following through with their "Claim" on a crystal. So, here's out it works!~
PURCHASING CRYSTALS AND GEMSTONES on our Facebook Page ~ How it Works:
1) We will post up a photo and within the thread all of the details about the crystals up for sale, the prices, the sizes, and a description of the crystals/gemstones magical and healing properties. In some instances we may also include some scientific information as well. We ask that you read the information contained within each thread thoroughly and carefully, as all of the information about that particular listing of crystals/gemstones will be contained within the thread.
2) If you would like to purchase one or more of the crystals/gemstones in the picture, you must post in the thread that you want a particular crystal(s) i.e. "I would like #2". If you don't post in the thread that you want a particular crystal, someone else may want that crystal, if they make the post before you, that crystal is theirs. You MUST post in the thread if you want one of the crystals in the picture.
Please post in the thread if you want a crystal/gemstone. DO NOT EMAIL or send a message that you want a specific crystal. Sending an email does not insure your claim on your crystal. You must post in the thread that you want it. The reason for this is to allow others to see which ones are still available. If you have posted that you want #2 for instance, anyone following the thread can see that that one is no longer available and they can move on to make another choice. This makes the whole process move more efficiently and allows everyone the chance to purchase the crystals/gemstones that they really want.
3) Immediately after "claiming" a crystal/gemstone, email us at our new email address email@example.com and in that email provide your Paypal Email address and your Ship To Address. We have a new system now, so if you have purchased previously, we no longer have this information in the new system. You will have to resend this information in order for us to create an Invoice for you.
If you "claim" a crystal/gemstone and your email is not received within 5 mins, your crystal/gemstone will be available for purchase to someone else. We will not hold crystals under any circumstances. If you claim a crystal and you decide not to follow through, we kindly ask that you follow up with a post in the thread letting others know that you've changed your mind so that they know the item is still available. Please don't post if you don't want it because other people really want some of these crystals/gemstones, perhaps the one you just claimed.
You will receive an Invoice within a few minutes for your purchase. We kindly ask that you finalize payment upon receipt or at least within 5 or 10 minutes. If your Invoice is not paid immediately, your crystals/gemstones will not be held for you and they will be posted up on Facebook for someone else to purchase. No stomping of feet please.... if you really want a crystal/gemstone, you will finalize asap right?
If we are doing a number of posts that day and something else comes up that you wish to add to your previous paid invoice, we will Combine Shipping for you on any following purchases/invoices. Do not wait to pay to combine all of your purchases into one final Invoice. If Invoices are not paid within 10 mins or you have disappeared from cyper-space, your crystals/gemstones will be relisted on the Facebook page and will be available for someone else to purchase.
* We will not hold crystals/gemstones under any circumstances.
* We will not do any "Private Showings", meaning that I will email you something before posting it on Facebook. I've tried this before and its been too stressful, time consuming and holds things up for others who are ready to see the crystal offerings.
* If you want a crystal/gemstone, it is advisable that you "claim" it as soon as possible and finalize the transaction upon receipt, as when these get posted, in some cases, I've seen a whole lot of crystals sell out within 30 seconds.
Upon receipt of your finalized Invoice, your crystals/gemstones with ship either that day or the next day. All crystals/gemstones are shipped USPS Priority Mail to insure prompt and safe delivery to you.
Insurance will be added to your order. If your crystals/gemstones arrive to you damaged or broken, you will be provided with the tracking information to file a claim with USPS. White Magick Alchemy will not file any Damage Claims with UPSP on your behalf. Any reimbursements for damaged or broken items will be handled by you through USPS. All sales are final when you purchase a crystal/gemstone.
All sales are final. We do not accept any returns. Exceptions may be made for higher priced crystals/gemstones depending upon the circumstances. A 20% Restocking Fee will be imposed for any returned crystals/gemstones. If you have a personal issue with your new crystals/gemstones, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Well, there ya go! A special thank you to all of our wonderful friends and customers who have purchased from us on Facebook!~ You guys "rock"! I am so happy everyone has loved all their crystal purchases too! I am always receiving notes and emails about how happy everyone is with their new crystals.... thats why we're gonna keep on doing it! Love you guys ~ xo Nancy, Sydni & Casey