Saturday, August 27, 2011

Shielding Tragic Magic ~

Feeling negativity coming at you from all directions? Its tragic really, how people take advantage of others, use others, harm others. Tragic Magic contains a special proprietary blending of organic herbs, woods and roots harnessed with energy to remove this type of harmful energy. Helps to remove personal obstacles, freeing oneself within from the hurt and harm being put upon you while shielding negative influence. As it shields, it also sends back that same negativity that is being forced upon you while setting the karmic wheel in motion for the sender to receive his or her karmic retribution.

I'm a believer in universal energy, and believe what you put out there, will return to you. I believe that if you put out positive energy and stay true to yourself and not put hurt upon others, you will pop out the other side, even when negativity is being forced upon you. I had recently been experiencing some negativity coming from a few women who unfortunately, have been plagued with evil eye.  I felt I needed to protect myself, hence, the creation of my Tragic Magic ritual oil.

Tragic Magic's oil fusion was carefully planned, prepared then charged. I used my Witches Shield Herbal Alchemy candle during the ritual and the results were amazing! What I learned from this experience is that even though I was being targeted (and will prolly continue to be targeted) I not only was able to shield myself, but something magickal was created as a result. A whole new line of handmade oils, candles and herbal potions I named "Alchemist Tree".

These alchemical oils are created with all-natural ingredients including blessed organic herbs, some with aromatic pure essential oils, resins, and sweet almond and jojoba oils. The oil fusion is carefully prepared for each intent, each batch created with special care and charged under the appropriate moon phase upon an altar of beautiful towering crystals, billowing cauldrons of incense, and a powerful charge of white magick.

An Old World secret blending, each oil is very potent. Infused with powerful herbs, these amazing oils are naturally scented with mainly just the aromatic and magickal essences of the herbs, thus releasing their energies into the spell oil. Only a tiny bit of essential oils are used, and I found that after preparing these oils, no additional essential oils were even necessary! The smell absolutely amazing simply infused with these aromatic herbs!

You can find my new Alchemist Tree ritual offerings at the White Magick Shoppe ~
http://www.etsy.com/shop/whitemagic?ref=si_shop

1 comment:

  1. To be honest, I even could not imagine how hard it is to find decent piece of info on the above topic. It took me a couple of hours before I came across your site. Spice Tropical

    ReplyDelete