Thursday, September 16, 2010

Organic Flowers, Herbs, Roots & Woods for your Magickal Journey!~


Roses have a long history in love and attraction potions and spellworks. Powerful love magic aids, infuse rose buds with distilled water and create your own rose water. Or string them and decorate your altar during love and attraction spells. Adorn yourself with a string of love beads! They are also added to fast luck potions and when carried, act as a personal protectant. Other magickal uses include psychic powers and vision, healing divination, luck and protection.

The White Magick Shoppe carries a wide variety of organic herbs and flowers that are are locally grown and harvested in the beautiful Sonoma Valley and surrounding areas of Northern California. All organically grown without the use of harmful pesticides and herbicides.

These fresh pink rose buds are now in stock as well as as an abundance of other magical herbs. Mugwort, Calendula, fresh Sage, aromatic Eucalyptus, Hops, rejuvenating Peppermint and other healing herbs, Lavender, and even hard to find herbs you might have difficulty in locating for your magical needs. All fresh, all organic, all magickal ~

Visit the White Magick Shoppe and peruse our large selection of magickal organic herbs today!~
http://www.whitemagic.etsy.com

3 comments:

  1. This is a great blog for anyone who wants to know about this topic. Thanks for sharing such a nice information to everyone. legal highs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, I just wanted to mention I have not had an outbreak of
    HSV 2 for almost 3 years now (since the first year I got it). When
    I first contacted it (did go to doctor and got confirmed) I had a
    couple outbreaks that year (very painful) and then no outbreaks
    ever again. Like I said it has been almost 8 years. The only thing
    I can think I did was I used essential oil applications on my
    sacrum. I did take anti viral meds the doctor gave me for a
    couple weeks after the first outbreak to take care of the acute
    symptoms (I didn’t take them for the 2nd outbreak later that
    year and now this happened in my life I can’t believe this. A
    great testimony that i must share to all HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS
    patient in the world i never believed that there could be any
    complete cure for Herpes or any cure for herpes,i saw people’s
    testimony on blog sites of how Dr. OSEWE herbal cure and sent
    to them and they were cured. i had to try it too and you can,t
    believe that in just few weeks i started using it all my pains stop
    gradually and i had to leave without the herpes the doctor gave
    to me. Right now i can tell you that few months now i have not
    had any pain, and i have just went for text last week and the
    doctor confirmed that there is no trace of any herpes on my
    system. Glory be to God for leading me to this genuine
    Dr.OSEWE I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My
    advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that
    is Not true, Here is his email hsvnaturalremedyclin­
    ics@gmail.com or Whatsapp him +2347038776921

    ReplyDelete
  3. I has suffered for Human papillomavirus HPV) for 2years, I was given some tablets at the hospital but I refused to take it, They said I have to be on it for life so I don't want take a drugs everyday for life. No point in taking medicine everyday when u won't get cure from it and I was advice to seek for natural herbal cure, after some time I found dr onokun is the most trustful herbalist that have herbs to cure wicked symptom's,I emailed dr onokun, for 2weeks been his patient he cured my (HPV) with his herbal. I only used his natural herbs for two weeks it was 100% cure. I'm not (HPV) patient anymore. I'm happy about it i finally got cured out of this mess been in my body for 2years. I also recommend you if you're living with (HPV) or herpes symptoms i also want you to be free contact dr onokun with the email attach to my post. dronokunherbalcure@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete